All of the flavors of pellets have a 75% alder base, with the other 25% being the main flavored hardwood. For example, our hickory pellets are 75% alder 25% hickory, our mesquite pellets are 75% alder 25% mesquite, and so on.

 

  • American Hickory BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Hickory)
  • Texas Mesquite BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Mesquite)
  • Cascade Alder BBQ Pellets (100% Alder base)
  • Washington Apple BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Apple)
  • Hood River Cherry BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Cherry)
  • Smokehouse Maple BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Maple)
  • Southern Pecan BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Pecan)
  • Classic Oak BBQ Pellets (75% Alder base, 25% Oak)
  •  

 

 

Get A Quote

 

 

If any of the information above is incorrect, please email us with your updated descriptions

 

Recently Viewed Products

Your Cart

Web design by mushroomsites.com