Here's how Lumber Jack pallets are built at the factory.
- Empty Heavy Duty four-way pallet is set out. FYI, these pallets are beefed up compared to pallets used for heating pellets.
- Thick paper is laid out on pallet as a vapor barrier and to provide basic protection for the bottom layer of bags.
- Non-slip bags printed with non-slip ink are interlocked stacked based on the specific varieties for each order.
- Fully stacked Pallet waiting to be wrapped
- A protective cardboard barrier is wrapped around the bags and then shrink-wrapped.
- Pallet is covered with thick plastic and shrink-wrapped again.
- Final wrap/bag